This 5×2-days Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) facilitator training is a powerful course intended to teach delegates the design and implementation skills necessary to implement and manage a TPM implementation program.
Participants learn which aspects are included in the TPM program, and how these interact with each other. Also participants will gain in-depth understanding of each of the pillars, and how these can be put into practise.
The training focuses on the TPM program competence and how these can be implemented in daily practise. Furthermore, this training course enables delegates to concentrate on consolidating the skill-sets that are most appropriate for their company.
What makes this course unique?
The course material is based on current best practice from leading worldwide companies. REOSS’s team has more than 15 years’ experience in Total Productive Maintenance program implementation.
- Introduce delegates to the concepts of Total Productive Maintenance.
- Provide the participants with the understanding and techniques for an effective implementation for each of the pillars.
- Learn about defining, measuring and tracking of Focused Improvement Projects within the TPM program as well as the validation of the benefits (results).
- Companies that already have started their TPM journey can learn about key steps on how to manage and improve the day-to-day activities.
- Understanding what TPM is about
- In depth understanding of the pillars and pillar structure
- Zero Loss Analysis and Cost savings
- How to involve operators in Continuous and Focused Improvement
- The 12 step implementation process
- Ready to implement
- Understanding the impact
- TPM Facilitator Certification Exam with personal feedback
This course is specially designed for people intended to become a TPM facilitator to implement and facilitate the implementation of TPM. TPM Facilitators can come from different areas from the business but mostly related to production; manufacturing managers, manufacturing engineers, etc.
Part 1: TPM: what is different?
Part 2: TPM Structure and Pillars
Part 3: Leadership and Zero Loss Thinking
Part 4: Daily Management System
Part 5: Pillar Exercises
Part 6: TPM Organisation
Part 7: TPM Implementation
Part 8: Technical Exam
Part 9: Personal Feedback
The course material is based on current best practice from leading worldwide companies. The theoretical portion of the training is reinforced by practical exercises. The course format is customised or adapted to meet your specific requirements. The course material consists of a variation of presentation, video and exercises.