Continuous Improvement Facilitator Training – A unique Training set up
Continuous Improvement (CI) is a must for any company to be successful. Though to provide structure to the CI process an Operational Excellence method is needed. Such management method, applied in many different sectors (private & public), has its core focus on, improving quality, productivity, as well as adding value for customers and other stakeholders. Furthermore, it stresses that involvement and participation of all employees is required.
The Continuous Improvement Facilitator training we offer is unique in its set up and consist of 5 modules of 2 days. It is a powerful training course, which teaches delegates the design and implementation skills necessary to implement and manage an Operational Excellence Program. And it consists of 3 core elements:
- Operational Excellence content (methods, tools & techniques)
- Communication – & Organization structure and effective Team work
- Leadership & Personal Development
Combining these elements in one training is unique and has clear advantages compared to the more traditional “tool based” training methods.
In five modules, we provide participants the knowledge and structure, which they can apply directly to their selected company case. We will make sure to address and incorporate the right elements for participants to progress steadily with their own case. We highly value leadership & personal development of participants. Hence, at every module participants are to present the progress of their case. Where the requirements for these presentations significantly contribute to the development.
This Facilitator Training is valuable for people involved in Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence Programs. It is an excellent “add on” for Six Sigma Green and Black Belts as well as for Lean Program Facilitators.
The participants learn:
• To understand and facilitate Operational Excellence Programs
• Various techniques to implement CI effectively
• To define project goals, to measure and to track progress of focused improvement projects
• To organize and communicate CI structure & activities in
a sustainable manner
• To measure results and sustain benefits
• Operational Excellence (OpEx), basic concept and how to organize Continuous Improvement (CI), Policy Deployment & Alignment
• The CI-structure, pillars and exercises
• Leadership and ‘Zero Loss’ Thinking
• Team Development and Performance management (like Daily Management System
• Shop Floor Management, Coaching, Rewarding & Recognition
• The OpEx Organization and Implementation
• CI Facilitator Final Presentation and Technical test (Exam)
• Personal Feedback
During the entire training course theory and practice are combined in specific exercises.
Participants will work on their own company case and present the progress in each training module. The entire training covers a period of about 6 months and so allows sufficient time to work on specific items between the modules.
During this time, we can also provide additional support if required.
The training material itself consists of a variation of presentation, video training material and exercises and also has ‘best-practice’ examples from leading companies.
Before the training course a personal intake will take place, to identify and align expectations. Finally, we like to mention that the training course can be adopted to your specific needs.
Duration : 5 x 2 Days
Location : In house / On site