This 2-day Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is a powerful course intended to teach delegates the design and implementation skills necessary to implement and manage a TPM implementation program.
Participants learn which aspects are included in the TPM program, and how these interact with each other. The workshop focuses on the basic TPM principles and how these can be translated into daily (operating) practise.
Furthermore, this training course enables delegates to concentrate on consolidating the skill-sets that are most appropriate for their company.
What makes this course unique?
The course material is based on current best practice from leading worldwide companies. REOSS’s team has more than 15 years’ experience in Total Productive Maintenance program implementation.
- Introduce delegates to the concepts of Total Productive Maintenance.
- Provide the participants with the understanding and techniques for an effective implementation.
- Learn about defining, measuring and tracking of Focused Improvement Projects within the TPM program as well as the validation of the benefits (results).
- Companies that already have started their TPM journey learn about key steps on how to manage and improve the day-to-day activities
- Understanding what TPM is about
- Understanding the pillars and pillar structure
- Zero Loss Analysis and Cost savings
- How to involve operators in Continuous and Focused Improvement
- Ready to implement
- Understanding the impact
General Managers, Operation Managers, Finance Managers, Manufacturing Managers, Maintenance Managers, Human Resource Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Supply Chain Managers. And any other manager or engineer from the other functions involved in the TPM program.
Part 1: TPM: what is different?
Part 2: TPM Structure and Pillars
Part 3: Leadership and Zero Loss Thinking
Part 4: Daily Management System Part
5: TPM Organisation
Part 6: TPM Implementation
The course material is based on current best practice from leading worldwide companies. The theoretical portion of the training is reinforced by practical exercises. The course format is customised or adapted to meet your specific requirements. The course material consists of a variation of presentation, video and exercises.